Heeled shoes reflect both our body and our walk, but it hurts when we use it for a long time. Here are the tricks of wearing painless heels.
• The form of the heeled shoe must match your foot structure. When choosing shoes with opaque, choose shoes that match your foot form, so your shoes will be less painful.
• Care for your scythe, and cut nails. So your nails won’t hurt your feet.
• Wearing different heeled shoes every day also prevents foot pain.
• If you put an orthopedic underlay under your heels, you can cause your foot to feel comfortable and less painful.
• When buying high-heeled shoes, always wear both shoes and take a walk. And don’t leave the shoe shopping to the end of long walks.