It is possible to reduce these spills, which are experienced during the seasonal changes, with various care measures and treatments. First of all, it should be known that washing your hair every day, thinking that your hair is oily, will lead to an increase in dandruff and hair loss by destroying the protective layer in the bottom. The most healthy hair is washed 2-3 times a week with a pH 5.5 shampoo. In addition, warm water should be used instead of very hot water during washing. Products such as jelly, briyantin should not be left in the hair for a long time.
- 142 Most Inspiring Hairstyles Ideas For Little Black Girls
- 64 Gorgeous Nigerian Braided Hairstyles for Women
- The 50 Most Irresistible Black Girl Hairstyles to try in 2020 & 2021
- 40 Latest hairstyles for ladies in Nigeria 2020: Best Hairstyles for Ladies Chill out
- 30 Short Box Braid Styles For Every Lady To Try
We do not own any of these pictures/graphics. All the images are not under our Copyrights and belong to their respective owners. All Pictures have been taken from different sources, If any Graphic / Image is offensive or under your Copyrights then please E-mail us via contact page to get it removed.