Soak your daughter’s hair before entering the sea or pool. So, when swimming, her hair will not absorb chlorine or salt water. The sun’s rays damage the hair’s proteins. To prevent this, use products containing keratin, which are deep-healing effects. With this deep-healing treatment, hair will survive that damage in a week. Peroxide, alcohol and lemon products combine with the sun to accelerate the drying of your hair. Olive oil sprays, gels and other products can interact with the heat and create a dangerous situation. Try using such products in your daughter’s hair when they sleep at night, or at times when they will not be out in the sun for a long time.
- You Should Make One Of These 126 Hairstyles To Your Girl On The First Day Of Kindergarten
- 155 Hair Accessories That Make Our Girls’ Hair the Most Fun Possible
- 50 Simple And Beautiful Hairstyle Braids For Children
- 90 Stunning Ghana Braids You Need to Try in 2020!
- How About Making a New Hair Style While Preparing for University Days?
We do not own any of these pictures/graphics. All the images are not under our Copyrights and belong to their respective owners. All Pictures have been taken from different sources, If any Graphic / Image is offensive or under your Copyrights then please E-mail us via contact page to get it removed.